BUTRIMONYS ST. ARCHANGEL MICHAEL CHURCH
St. Archangel Michael’s Church was built in 1799 by Karolis Podčašinskis (Jašiūnų manor author). It was renovated in 1890, maintaining its pristine single nave plan. There are three altars, and a cosy interior with upholstered walls with wooden boards, floors and ceilings. In the original façade there is an original balcony railing, and a statue of Christ. Butrimonių church holds 7 art monuments, including 18th century candlesticks. Next to the church there is a bell tower built by the Rakliškių estate owner Paulina Houvaltienė in 1901. The Houvaltų family are buried next to the church.