ST. THERESA OF THE INFANT JESUS CHURCH IN AKMENYNĖ
As a Greek Catholic confession church it was mentioned in 1830 Turgeliai Church visitation. The present church was bilt in 1928 and in 1945 the parish was created. The church is high and has one nave, in the Frontpage of the church there is a quadrangular tower. The interior of the church is not very rich, but has a few art monuments. One of them is the painting „The Painful Mother Mary“ created by A. Valinavičius in 1834. The ornamente iron crosses of churchyard‘s Stony wall gate and 2 wooden XIX century Angels sculptures also belongs to cultural heritage monumento list.