ST. VIRGIN MARY OF THE ROSARY CHURCH IN DIEVENIŠKĖS
The original church was founded in 1471, but the current wooden church was built in 1783. The church contains valuable monuments – a cross, two easel paintings, three sculptures, two bells (made in 1743 and 1840). In the churchyard there is a monument dedicated to Motiejus Valančius, a Lithuanian bishop and writer.
In year 1903 a 21 meter high bell tower was built in front of the church. It has bells which are almost 200 years old.